Merida finds herself working with Prince MacDuff of Clan MacDuff when the curse of Banshee attacks them.
November 26, 2015
- Merida (Kelly MacDonald) - Works with Mathias to help the MacDuff clan. She wears her wad clothing from the fifth season of Once Upon a Time to join her father and the other Clans to aid Clan MacDuff
- Prince Mathias MacDuff (Aiden Turner) - Merida's love interest, and a excellent sword fighter. His appearance is a Scottish Prince from the Northern Part of Scotland.
- Queen Elinor (Emma Thompson) - Merida's mother, has memories of being a bear and remorse for her controlling behavior.
- King Fergus (Billy Connolly) - Merida's father, remembers the Banshee legend in his youth.
- Harris, Hubert and Hamish (Dee Badley Baker, James and Oliver Phillips) - Merdia's triplet brothers, are older and has a crush on Dingwall's triplets.
- Angus - Merida's horse
- Lord Myrn MacDuff (Mark Strong) - Mathias's father, the leader of Clan MacDuff. His appearance is ???
- The Banshee (Sheena Easton) - the film’s main antagonist who threatens Clan MacDuff by screams of death. Her appearance is a Pale Woman with Black and Yellow Eyes, wearing a Black Dress all ripped up as if she drowned.
- Lord Macintosh (Craig Ferguson) - ???
- Young Macintosh (Mat Lucas) - ???
- Lord Dingwall (Robbie Coltrane) - ???
- Wee Dingwall (Stephen Fry) - ???
- Julia, Georgia and Janet Dingwall (Colleen O'Shuganessy) - Lord Dingwall's triplet daughters, Wee Dingwall's sisters and Hamish, Hubert and Harris' love interests. Their appearances are similar to the Triplets only with Blondes of a different tone.
- Lord MacGuffin (Kevin McKidd) - ???
- Young MacGuffin (Kevin McKidd) - ???
- The film takes place 10 years after the first film.