Celebrating 10 years of the day the Marvel Animated Films were created, this celebrates the 10-year anniversary of the Lionsgate franchise collection, as we focus on Ultimate Avengers III, where we see Daisy Johnson, adoptive daughter of Greg and Janet Sutter realize her true identity and her father's participation in the S.S.P project and meets with Nick Fury on answers.
- Steve Rogers/Captain America (Justin Gross)
- Tony Stark/Iron Man (Marc Woorden)
- Thor (David Boat)
- Janet Pym/Wasp (Grey Griffin)
- Natalia Romanoff/Black Widow (Olivia d'Abo) - was a participant in the Super Soldier serum
- Daisy Johnson/Cory Sutter/Quake (Masasa Moyo) - ever since she was a baby, Nick Fury was shocked that she was almost caught in a near death experience by the accidental transformation of Bruce Banner into the Hulk, so he decided not to let her know anything about this incidient and hired a nice couple called Gregory and Janet Sutter to raise her and protect her from the truth
- General Nick Fury (Andre Ware)
- Dr. Betty Ross (Nan McNimira)
- Bruce Banner (Michael Massee (voiced a few lines as Bruce Banner before his death in October 26, 2016)/Fred Tatasciore) - revealed to have worked with Calvin L. Johnson, Hank Pym and Whitehall on the S.S.P program, he and Hank secretly tested the serum on himself that accidentally created the Hulk
- Calvin L. Johnson/Mr. Hyde (Roger Bumpass) - having lost his wife, Jiaying to the Hulk's massacre on the city, he took one of the vials to be stronger than him in order to kill him for his wife's death
- Dr. Daniel Whitehall (J.B. Blanc) - one of the scientists in the S.S.P. Program
- Jiaying Johnson (Kelly Hu) - Daisy's late mother who was killed in the Hulk's massacre while shielding her daughter
- Gregory Sutter (Darran Norris) - Daisy's adoptive father
- Janet Sutter (Mary Elizabeth McGlynn) - Daisy's adoptive mother, who named her Cory Sutter
- Due to Sony owning Spider-Man rights and Fox owning Fantastic Four rights, they replaced Spider-Man with Quake, Aunt May and Uncle Ben with Janet and Gregory Sutter, Richard and Mary Parker with Calvin and Jiaying Johnson and Franklin Storm with Daniel Whitehall.